Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HUNGER GAMES Film Pic Hits the Web!

The New York Post shared a first glimpse of Jennifer Lawrence all dolled up as Katniss from THE HUNGER GAMES on the cover of Entertainment Weekly:


With production about to kick off in North Carolina, Entertainment Weekly has scored the first look at Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, aka District 12 Tribute, aka The Girl On Fire, aka Mockingjay, aka the biggest hero The Capital never saw coming -- and Jennifer looks every inch the part.

Portions of the first interview where she can freely talk about the role will come out in drips and drabs over the next few days, but for now, this quote is lingering with me:

“I knew that as soon as I said yes [to the role], my life would change. And I walked around an entire day thinking ‘It’s not too late, I could still go back and do indies, I haven’t said yes yet, it’s not too late.’ [But] I love this story and if I had said no, I would regret it every day.”

See the original post HERE

I have to say, for any uncertainty I may have previously had, I suddenly have a very good feeling that this adaptation is going to be A-MAZ-ING!

*Squeeeeee!*

No comments:

Post a Comment