Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Fun: Rap Meets Harry Potter

I don't know about you all, but I'm dragging my feet today. Though I don't get a traditional weekend being self-employed, there is still always something about Friday that makes me anxious for the day to end. So, let's have a little Friday Fun with some book-themed rap!

Last night on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, The Roots performed a Harry Potter-themed rap. 
Throughout the song, the band made references to The Boy Who Lived, butter beer, quidditch, Diagon Alley, the Hogwarts Express, and more. 
We’ve embedded the video above for your enjoyment–have you ever composed a song about one of your favorite books? (via Defamer.com, via GalleyCat)


This is probably the first time in my life I've truly enjoyed rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment