Friday, December 7, 2012

Spreading the Love

This week, the Big 6 have sure been busy. While Random House employees cheered as they received UNHEARD OF year-end bonuses for our industry, some folks over at Hachette Book Group made this moving video to honor the It Gets Better LGBT campaign.

This made me smile at the end of a long work week:



The 'It Gets Better' Project was founded in September 2010 by columnist and author Dan Savage and his husband Terry Miller, "to show young LGBT people the levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach." Since then, more than 50,000 user-submitted videos have been made by individuals and companies, to share their heartfelt messages of experience, hope and tolerance.

Among the latest of these is the Hachette Book Group, one of the biggest publishing companies in the world.
Their video is posted above.

Excuse me, I think there's some dust in my eyes. *sniff*

See the original post HERE

1 comment:

  1. This kind of stuff makes me so happy. I really could've used it when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete