Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Tuesday Chuckle

It's been one heck of a month so far, at least for me. So, I thought I'd share a little lunchtime Tuesday chuckle with you all.

Better Book Titles is a clever website that retitles some classic--and some not-so-classic--novels and non-fiction titles based on the layman's perception of the book. Everyday BBT posts a new title.

Definitely take a peek at their archives for a good laugh--or take a stab at it and submit your own! Each Friday the bloggers will choose a reader's title to share!

Some of my favorites:




Go HERE for more Better Book Titles

3 comments:

  1. Ghost Dad. I LOLed. The "Ghost Dad" movie with Bill Cosby freaked me out when I was a kid.

    -Emily K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm fond of the Jane Austen one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Harry Potter one. I am a sick, sick girl. :)

    ReplyDelete