Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm alive!!

I know, I know. I've been MIA for way too long.

But I have good reasons!

I swear!

Reason #1: I've been swamped at work, often feeling like this little kitty in the cage, helpless and annoyed haha However, unlike said kitty, I must cl;aw my way out and make magic happen on a daily basis.


Reason #2: My dear friend Marie got married in Ottawa this past Saturday (check out her great blog, De-briefed!), so I went on a bit of a road trip to celebrate with her. I love you all and love writing for you, but it was totally worth it :-p


Reason #3: My guest bloggers are all sleeping. WAKE UP, GUEST BLOGGERS! I NEED YOU!

Now, since I still don't have time to write a full post, unfortunately, I will leave you with a sneak peek at A Brush of Darkness, the first book in Allison Pang's fantastic debut urban fantasy series :)

It's not officially final yet but it's AMAZING and I'm soooo excited! The cover came out fantastic and the book is even better! So proud of my author for doing such an incredible job and can't wait to work on book 2 with her!



Hits shelves 1/25/2011!

2 comments: